Pre-hire assessments are an important tool in any recruiters toolbox. They help us to better understand candidates and save time in the hiring process. They also provide an unbiased viewpoint, helping to reduce bias and improve hiring consistency.
Finding the right assessment can often seem as difficult as finding the perfect candidate so we created this guide to make it easier to achieve.
The guide will help you to:
- Understand what pre-hire assessments are and how they are used
- Know if you’re ready to change assessments or introduce one into your business
- Choose the most appropriate assessment for your needs
- Get budget approval from senior leaders for assessment tools
- Successfully implement your assessment and measure success