How well does recruitment today reflect job requirements and company culture?
Download the whitepaper to find out such things as:
46% of people have left a job because the reality of the role didn’t meet their expectations and 31% of people have left a company because the culture didn’t mirror how it was communicated to them in the hiring process.
The disconnect between candidate expectations and reality is getting worse with Gen Z (54%) reporting quitting because of being “over-sold” a role more than any other demographic we surveyed.
In this new whitepaper Dreams v Reality: How well does recruitment today reflect job requirements and company culture, we break down the data and uncover:
- Why transparency matters in the hiring process and why people leave jobs
- The changing expectations of Gen Z at work and how that affects your hiring strategy
- Why hiring for culture and values fit makes a difference to retention and productivity
- The impact of getting it wrong on staff attrition and trust
- How some pre-hire assessments are helping companies hire more accurately